At Bell & Hudson Insurance Agency, Inc., we know how much it costs to keep your pet healthy. We can help you manage these costs with ASPCA Pet Health Insurance.
Protect your pet like one of the family!
- Get reimbursed 90% of usual and customary covered veterinary charges.
- Only meet a low $100 annual deductible per pet.
- Use ANY licensed vet in the US or Canada
- Save 10% on multiple pets, if eligible.*
If your pet gets hurt or sick, you could be faced with expensive veterinary bills.
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance helps you afford those bills and avoid a tough financial decision about your pet's care. ASPCA Pet Health Insurance has 4 increasing levels that can cover your pet for accidents, illnesses and even wellness care. It's easy to find the plan that fits your budget and needs!
- Get a free quote instantly
- See your options online
- Convenient, safe, and easy!
- Your Agency Priority Code is: FLD352
Quote by Phone
- Talk to our friendly representatives
- Get guidance on your options
- Use your agency priority code: FLD352
- Mention Your Agency Priority Code: FLD352
*Discount applies to the base plan premium for additional pets, excluding Level 1.
This is not a complete description of all coverage terms, conditions, and limitations; see your plan for a full description. Issuance of coverage is subject to underwriting. Specific products, features, and discounts may vary and may not be available in all states. Rates and coverage subject to change. Additional deductible and co-insurance options may be available.
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance is underwritten by the United States Fire Insurance Company and administered by Petsmarketing Insurance.com Agency, Inc., a subsidiary of the Hartville Group, Inc. The program is provided by the Hartville Group, Inc., not the ASPCA. The Hartville Group, Inc. is a licensed strategic partner of the ASPCA®. In exchange for use of the ASPCA® trademarks, the ASPCA is paid a royalty fee of up to 10% of the purchase price, with a minimum of $1.95 million to be recognized over at least three years.
© 2012, The Hartville Group, Inc. ASPCA Logo, Copyright 2012, ASPCA®. All Rights Reserved.